Real-time insight in authorizations in Dynamics
Getting a grip on the authorizations in Microsoft Dynamics is essential for trust in the information processing within your organization. If you have continuous insight in the authorizations, you control the risks and improve the quality of the information security. Essential elements for the continuity of your organization and the trust of your stakeholders.
Continuous Monitoring for Microsoft Dynamics makes this possible.
Pro-active authorization monitoring
Continuous Monitoring in Authorization Box automatically monitors and notifies authorization changes in Microsoft Dynamics. Notifications are displayed in your personal dashboard and/or sent by email. This enables you to react quickly and adequately.
Authorizations in Microsoft Dynamics are monitored on the basis of self-composed standards, or critical authorizations. Depending on your situation and wishes, you will receive a notification of authorization changes. Immediately, every day or every month.
Continuous Monitoring in 4 steps
1. You define the critical permissions
2. Data is collected from Microsoft Dynamics database
3. Autorizations are analysed in Authorization Box
4. You act when necessary
Continuous Monitoring relieves pressure on your organization
With Continuous Monitoring in Authorization Box, monitoring the quality of authorizations in Dynamics goes automatic and timely;
- You signal relevant changes to the authorizations in Dynamics in a timely manner,
- You have an optimal grip on risks because you have continuous insight,
- You can always keep the quality of authorizations at a high level,
- External stakeholders such as supervisors, shareholders and accountants can rely on the information processing within your Microsoft Dynamics organization.