- Quickly create permission sets.
- Easy and flexible user management.
- Monitor the quality of the authorizations.
- Quickly and easily activate the secured cloud solution.
In-control with Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics' ERP solutions are intelligent and user-friendly, but it doesn't sufficient support for the security and manageability of your business processes.
Do you know for example: Who has which rights in Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central? Who has made changes and where you are most vulnerable?
With our software we offer user-friendly support for the entire authorization cycle: designing, building, managing en monitoring authorizations in Microsoft Dynamics. This allows you to be compliant and risk conscious. You are in control of your own internal organization.
Authorization software 2-Control
Assign, manage and monitor authorizations
Authorize on field - dataset level
- ''Waterproof segregation of duties''.
- Refining the authorization up to field- and dataset level.
- Adjustable on user and role level.
- Pre-filling fields.
Field validation on user level
- No more gaps in information processing.
- Apply field validation by using filters.
- Applicable on user and user group level.
- Improved data quality.
Authorization setup Microsoft Dynamics
With standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central you don't have insight into authorizations.
With our software suite consisting of Authorization box, Field security and Mandatory fields we offer user-friendly support of the full authorization cycle:
- Design: making an inventory of the necessary authorizations in Dynamics.
- Build: translating accepted authorization roles and profiles into permission sets.
- Refine: identifying the necessary needs focused on object authorizations and field & dataset security.
- Manage: setting up the desired authorization management.
- Monitor: implementing an organization with standards for segregation of duties and data ownerschip in Dynamics.
Want to know more about our solutions?
Do you know the quality of your authorizations?
Authorizations in your Microsoft Dynamics environment remain subject to change. Proces changes, staff rotation and leave are some of the factors that can quickly cause the authorization structure to become disrupted.
Do you doubt the quality of the authorizations and do you want to be sure you're not losing control of your Dynamics environment?
For both new and existing customers we can provide insight in the quality of the authorizations with our Quick scan in only one day. This can be done remotely or on location. As a result, we deliver a report of the biggest risks and possible areas of improvement.