Senior .NET developer
We are looking for a veteran .NET developer who wants to help build, develop and design a unique product in a small and professional team.
2-Control is an ambitious company with a number of enthusiastic IT auditors, providing internal control, compliance services and add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Finance and Operations.
We distinguish ourselves by our unique focus and are the control specialist in our field. Our knowledge and experience has been translated into a web-based .NET application, Authorization Box. This product is currently conquering the Dutch market, but we have the ambition to make this a worldwide success.
You will become part of a close team of professionals with whom you work closely right from the start. You will have the opportunity to further professionalize and expand our development team together with us. We offer you a fun and varied working environment where you get the opportunity to continuously develop yourself. You carry out your work at our office in Breda. You will have sufficient space and flexibility and will also be directly involved in the further development of 2-Control.
This is you
- You have been in the industry long enough to see patterns, practices and technologies succeed and fail and have a good grip of why they do so;
- Web development and enterprise integration with Microsoft technologies is an environment in which you feel comfortable. C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Core…;
- Dynamics 365 has been part of your professional experience or you are interested in changing that;
- Keeping complexity at bay is at the core of your thought process;
- You have experience with functional programming or you’re interested in learning more about it;
- Continuous integration, evolving architecture, well known practices and the likes are not something nice to have, but a must for you;
- Reaping the benefits of quality work fills you with pride.
What to expect from us
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions;
- Plenty of room for development and a training budget;
- Flexibility in working hours and remote work;
- Involvement in further development of 2-Control and our products;
- Good pension provision;
- Informal working atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic colleagues;
- Friday afternoon drinks and nice staff outings.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you see yourself as a .NET developer at 2-Control and do you comply with what we outline? Then we would like to see your motivation and CV as soon as possible via email@example.com.
For questions about the position you can also contact Rogier Haest on 076 - 50 194 70.
You don't fit all the requirements?
Are you in the middle of your career and looking for a company that cares about you growing professionally? Reach out!
Fun fact: We work for Heineken, Bam International, Petrol Industries and many municipalities.